Sunday, 16 October 2011

STORRINGS BRIDGE, PLAIN AIR

Oil on canvas 10"x8" PRICE: $200
In a raining day and not having painted outdoors for almost a year I went to The Storring bridge invited by a friend artist and  we miss each other , after a couple of hours waiting for him, I decided to star painting , and this is the result .
En un dia lluvioso y sin haber pintado al aire libre por casi un ano, fui a Storring bridge invitado por un pintor que nunca aparecio o que no coincidimos, despues de esperar un par de horas, decidi empezar a pintar , y este es el resultado

8 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

I think, all things considered, it was a day well spent! This is one gorgeous painting, Jesus!!!

Jesus Estevez said...

Kathryn thank you for your support, i have to tell you that I love your horse, One day I have to do a painting of a horse, yours looks beautiful and also seems like a good boy.

Jesus Estevez said...

Thanks Erik your opinion is always important to me, I also have to thank you for your introduction to the i pad sketching, I am having a great time with it, I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about it in the beginning.

billspaintingmn said...

Nice composition Jesus! The rainy day reads well.
This has an impressionist look, very loose.

Jesus Estevez said...

Thank you Bill seems to me that when I work outdoors is better to use an impressionist manner,also every thing around seems to be moving, you have such an eye, if I had an Art magazine I will ask you to do some critics for it.

Erik said...

Thanks Jesus, indeed sketching on the iPad is a lot of fun. Good to hear you're having fun with it.

Bruce Sherman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jesus Estevez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.