Saturday 5 November 2011

ROCKS BY THE OXTONGUE RIVER

Oil on canvas 10"x8"Sold / vendido
One of my last paintings of Algonquin park, its been a great experience to paint this beautiful park, and I hope next year I can visit it again and do some more of this beautiful colors of nature.
Uno de mis ultimos cuadros del parque Algonquin, ha sido una gran experiencia el haber podido pintar este parque tan bonito, y espero poder vistarlo otra vez en el proximo otono y pintar mas de estos colores tan bonitos que nos ofrece la madre naturaleza

5 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Your joy in the park is so apparent in your painting. It's beautiful!

Susan Roux said...

Very striking shapes and colors. It's an attention grabber.

jesusest@gmail.com said...

thank you kathryn, this park and the fall make me very excited , I would like to do more work about it, the season is getting to an end and I am also very excited to paint the snow and the grey days with the romantic and silence of the winter

jesusest@gmail.com said...

thank you Susan, color and light is a good recipe for doing something that I love.

jesusest@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.