Tuesday 10 January 2012

FRONT ST. JANUARY 2012

Oil on Canvas 12"x16" Sold/Vendido
First painting finish this year, as usual I go with the street scenes of my town, I have to control my natural tendency to bold colors, since the winter scenes are very gray , I am starting to like  being color subtle ,
 Primer cuadro terminado este 2012, como es usual sigo pintando escenas de las calles de mi ciudad . Tengo que controlar los colores fuertes, ya que las escenas de invierno son muy grises, ya me estan empezando a gustar los colores sutiles 

7 comments:

Roger Brown Art said...

Very good,you have capture the cold so well, that even though it is hot here I actually got a shiver looking at this painting.

jesusest@gmail.com said...

Thank you Roger.

Fernando Ferreira said...

Its very beautiful screen, very unique, beautiful. Hugs Fernando Ferreira.

jesusest@gmail.com said...

Thank you Fernando, I am happy that you like it, thanks for passing by.

billspaintingmn said...

Jesus! As with the New Year, this is an inviting scene. I want to walk up the street and enjoy the atmosphere you have created.

The grays and suble color use work very well.
We have very little to no snow this year in Minnesota.

jesusest@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much Bill, no this year we didn't have much snow either , well now we are starting to have a lot, me I like winter with snow, it makes every thing more clean and beautiful

Anonymous said...

wonderful issues altogether, you just gained brand new|a new} reader. What might you suggest about your post that you made a few days in the past? Any certain?
Crane 99943-16 Steel Valve Spring Retainer - Set of 16